Monday, November 16, 2015

6 weeks until 2016!

With 2016 just around the corner, I have created a long to-finish-by-the-new-year list which beside lots of household stuff, also includes my art business: an update and upgrade of my website, studio inventory and organization, etc.

This leaves me almost no time to paint but I feel like if I don't check all these off my list now it will grow as a snowball and it will painfully hit me later. Besides, now it's a great time as everyone is trying to complete all the resolutions they made for this year.

One more item from my to-do list is to try to show how my paintings would look like in a room environment. Buut this will be my ongoing task. Below you can see an example, my diptych "Along the Charles" in a modern set room; the painting brings feel of nature to the environment and light fresh breeze.


Here is the close-up of the painting:


"Along the Charles" (acrylic on canvas; 20"x16" each panel)

Another reason why I would like to finish a lot of organizational tasks now is that I might participate in a new Challenge "30 paintings in 30 days" in January 2016. But more updates about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment