Monday, November 16, 2015

2016 Art Calendar and Art as a gift

Dear Friends,


The Holiday Season is approaching quickly! I already feel there is a sweet smell in the air! It's time to think about gifts for all of your friends and loved ones.

There are so many different gift guides published every year; but there is nothing better than a unique art gift like a painting that unveils emotions, touches soul, and brings joy! If there is a special someone in your life and you want to get them something one of a kind then please consider purchasing my art or if you would like to receive my paintings this holiday year then let all your friends and family know! Either way it's one less gift to cross off your holiday shopping list!

For a selection of unique art, please visit my website www.starkovagallery.com where you can choose and buy a great art gift at various prices!

I have also created a colorful Calendar for 2016 with my most recent paintings which can be a great inexpensive (only $40) gift as well! (Please note this is a standard US calendar, Sunday through Saturday).




Please feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment