Friday, January 13, 2017

Start 2017 with peonies

My dear friends! First of all I would like to wish all of you a Happy and Healthy New Year!

My last months of 2016 were so busy with finishing a painting and getting the house ready for the holidays that I compromised my blogging time. One of my goals for 2017 is to post more updates and process of creating a painting in particular which many people find very interesting and always ask me questions related to art work development.

Here is the first painting of 2017 - "Peonies of love"
"Peonies of love" 6"x6"; acrylic on board

Peonies are my favorite flowers, their fragrance makes me feel like I'm in heaven. I wish they would bloom all year around! But we can only enjoy them for a couple of weeks in June here in New England.  

No comments:

Post a Comment