Sunday, January 3, 2016

Happy New Year! Happy New Projects!


Happy New Year!!!

Looking back at my painting progress in 2015, I realized that I was too much into detail than I wanted to be. Maybe it is not a bad thing at all, but my goal is slightly different now; and I'm determined to paint more expressively.
I had practiced painting in abstract expressionism manner before and it was a completely different experience because it was more challenging, heart-opening and soul-burning.
Here are some examples of my paintings in abstract expressionism:
"Polar Nocturne" (acrylic on canvas; quadriptych; approximately 25"x20")
"Allure" (acrylic on canvas; 36"x48") sold

There is so much emotion and so many changes going through my life. I feel desire for expressiveness in painting, I want to further develop my style and to enhance my art skills so I could better reflect the state of my soul in painting. So I decided to make 2016 the year of expressionism in my art. 

No comments:

Post a Comment